June 27, 2017

I knew it......

So my friend who I hang out with A LOT during fire season, and we were sitting here visiting in the living room.  Hubby called to tell me they working extended staffing tonight.  Then a few minutes later as we were visiting I hear on the scanner "-------- Hotshots phone this office" (from Dispatch).  I told her, "well that's a fire order you watch."  And about 3 minutes later the house phone rings, (hubby's caller voice on the other end) saying "they were ordered immediate need so they're leaving to --------."  I looked at my friend and said to her,  "well want to stay for dinner?"

We are always sad to see Daddy leave, especially quickly like that!!!  But as I told my friend, this is how life is during fire season........LOL  just never know if he'll be home.





No comments: