May 11, 2007

An X-Rated Fireman's Wife Story


This is too funny not to post. The little site meter that is on our site, allows me to view where people view the website via location & I.P address (i.e. San Diego, CA). I can also see if they were directed to the site by web search or another site's link. I couldn't help but laugh very hard the other night when I saw that somebody found our site by a Google search of some X-Rated sites!!! How hilarious................. Well if you are here and reading this blog because your Google search landed you here, let me assure you that the only thing wild on this site are the fires our husbands fight!! Okay, I may have my wild side when I step foot in a mall with $100. And yes, I'm sure I look wild while pulling weeds, mowing, or working in the yard. But there are no X-rated stories here. Sorry to disappoint you!! However, if you'd like to laugh, you can read about the wild things that happen to a Fireman's Wife. There are no posts on here that are wild, or dirty. There never will be anything wild or dirty on here. Just a place where Fireman's Wives can visit, laugh and post if they'd like. If anything, our Fireman go to Wild Fires and while fighting fires, they get dirty especially when they've been on a fire for 2 weeks or more. So sorry for the disappointment, but I hope you find the humor in this, too!!!
Have a great day............ YOU WILD THING!!

No comments: