August 25, 2015

Feeling frustrated....

I don't like to draw a line between certain departments or agencies, but I'm feeling frustrated that all these Firefighter Wives t-shirts show only structure firefighters.   I'd love to see a Wildland Firefighter Wife shirt!!!!!

It's for reasons like this that I wrote the Hotshot Prayer, so many years ago.  Every thing we found "fire" related was for structure firefighters.  So hubby said to me "Why don't you write one for wildland?"

Can anyone else relate to my frustration, or am I complaining??

(Hope your hubby is stayng safe this season.  I know my husband has been gone more than home....makes us appreciate winter!!)

3 comments:

Dlarosa13 said...

Not complaining at all! I feel the same way. Today I saw a t-shirt on facebook that say "Wildland Firefighter's Wife" - I'm still thinking I may have to go snatch that up. :D :D :D

Keeping them and us in my prayers :)

Unknown said...

Do you have a pic of the Hotshot prayer

Laguna Interagency Hotshots said...

Here is the link to the Hotshot Prayer:http://wildlandfirefighterwives.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-hotshot-prayer.html